ARLO & MOE'S Burger Night

This Wednesday, Ben, Chesini and I headed over for Burger Night at Arlo & Moe's in Borckley / Crofton Park. They opened back in September 2012 and have already found some loyal customers, that includes us ;)

It's a superb little place which we've been too for brekkie and lunch. It open's on the odd occasion in the evening too, which up until now I've been unable to go as I was bust doing something else.
Chesini Has been off the road for a bit due to brake failure!? But she's all sorted now and back on the tarmac! Wednesday she got me from Hither Green to Hoxton and then back down to Brockley for an A&M Burger!

I went for the Broad Bean Burger and Ben went for the Classic 100% Beef washed down with a couple bottles of Honey Dew and finished off with a Coke Float and ice cream sandwich with hundreds and thousands!!! 

Some things just can't be beat.

ARLO & MOE - 340 Brockley Road, London, SE4 2BT

No comments:

Post a Comment