JAMIE'S ITALIAN GATWICK AIRPORT




I have just got back from a fabulous holiday with my mum. A girls getaway to catch up, relax and get some well needed sunshine. Carvoeiro in the Algarve was our destination.

Flying from Gatwick, North Terminal we arrived at 5.40am. After a mooch about the duty free and buying a bottle of the obligatory perfume, we went for some brekkie at Jamie's Italian.


Is 6.30am to early for a champagne breakfast? Well we thought not.



A great way to start the day and an even better way to begin a summer holiday!



I went for the eggs bennedict with portobello mushrooms on a wholemeal muffin. 



Mum went for the classic version with smoked salmon. 

I have to say it was delicious! I usually find the hollandise sauce too rich however the sauce was perfect and not overpowering. Eggs beautifully poached balanced on a mushroom pâté with sliced mushrooms on the side. Highly recommend you go there if flying out!

No comments:

Post a Comment